(freelance websites list)
When you need to find a job or get a job done, you certainly don’t want to waste time and money on an unreliable freelance platform. Read on to find out which best freelance websites you can really count on.
Table of Contents
- The cheapest platform
- Ready for service and available
- Wide selection of experts
- 100% secure payment system
With thousands of professionals in over 200 categories, Fiverr is one of the most popular freelance platforms out there. The low prices stand out: For less than $ 5 you can hire a professional for any type of work and they will get it done.
With Fiverr, you don’t have to worry about getting a big invoice at the end of your job. In fact, payments are made on a project basis and the total amount is determined when the freelancer is hired. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours of starting the project, you can cancel it for free.
Another thing I like about Fiverr is that it’s easy to determine if a freelancer has a good reputation and is qualified. While all freelance websites provide reviews, Fiverr has a hidden talent that facilitates investigation of specific aspects because its rating system takes into account delivery time, customer satisfaction and quality of service. Makes it easier to find.
Another big advantage is Fiverr’s Pro Service. This allows you to narrow your search to the best candidates. Yes, you have to pay an extra fee, but you can get a carefully selected and highly rated freelancer. This means less time spent looking for the right resources and less risk of bad results.
Last but not least, the platform interface is available in Italian, so it’s easy to find the best freelancer.
The main categories of freelance work: graphics / logo design, website design, writing, voice over, social media.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FIVERR
- The perfect platform for hiring designers easily
- Wide range of designs available
- Design contest with multiple options
- Ability to select and work with a specific designer
99designs works in two ways: find a designer for your project or start a contest. When I created a contest and tried to examine the different qualities of the proposals I received, I quickly found the right designer. The
99designs are easy to use and have been very impressed by the professionals available. Thanks to some useful preliminary questions to understand the style I was looking for, I found it very easy to hold the contest. Like Fiverr, the platform is also available in Italian to optimize the user experience.
The project is prepaid and no money is paid to the designer until the final design is approved. All relevant rights rest solely with you and you will receive the project files for both digital use and printing. When there was a slight problem at the competition being held, the support service was very good and the problem was solved in no time.
The main categories of freelance work: design projects from logos to clothing.
- Ideal for one-time small business projects
- Offering a variety of designs
- 6-day money-back guarantee
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available to over 750,000 designers, DesignCrowd is sure to find the designer that suits your style. To get started, you need to select a package based on the number of transactions you want to receive and then write directions. Thanks to its low price, this site is a great solution for small businesses that occasionally only need graphic projects. We offer a wide range of solutions, from business cards to web design requirements.
The DesignCrowd process is similar to 99designs. You can collaborate with a specific designer or start a contest to get various suggestions. After choosing your preferred suggestion, you can also provide feedback to the author to request changes.
Main categories of freelance work: logo graphic design, web design, printing projects.
- The best platform to find an experienced freelancer
- Higher price than other platforms
- Helpful tools for project management
- Freelancers around the world
Let’s not get in the way. Guru prices are much higher than most freelance websites. However, this investment will give you access to a much higher quality and experienced freelancer. Some projects may be worth a fortune when you need a very talented freelancer. We found it easy to evaluate Guru’s freelance profile, with
ratings and feedback displayed immediately. I’m really grateful to receive offers from individual freelancers at the push of a button.
This site works much like any other platform, but it features a handy workspace feature that allows you to add multiple freelancers to a project. Other websites do not have similar options. I also like the ability to assign roles and manage everything from one page (communication, payments, tasks, etc.).
The main categories of professional activity: design and art, writing and translation, programming and development.
- Best Choice for Long-Term Partnerships
- Advanced Search Options
- Features for Daily Progress Monitoring
- Inexpensive Pro Plan for Mass Projects
Daily progress monitoring
Inexpensive Proplan for large projects With Upwork, the merger platform of Elance and ODesk, you can search directly to: You can find your favorite freelancer. By posting a website or job for a candidate.
The quote is a little tricky as you have to enter the company details and then fill out the form on page 8 (yes, 8). On the plus side, it was really fun to be able to find candidates based on the success rate of my previous job.
Once all the settings are complete, you may be surprised at how many freelancers are available at different price levels in different areas. This platform makes it easy to collaborate with freelancers. You can schedule chat sessions, send messages, exchange files, and provide feedback. Payments will not be released until you approve the project. This gives you the peace of mind that your assigned work will be completed.
The main categories of freelance work: writing, graphic design, software development, IT support, and data analysis.
- Great for international business
- Easy to navigate platform
- Wide range of project start templates
- Project posting is free
Freelancer.com hosts a large number of freelancers from about 250 countries, but you can’t find the same kind of skills as Upwork or Fiverr. Similar to other freelance websites (with the option of creating a project or quickly searching for the ideal candidate), but found to be cleaner and more intuitive. In addition, the platform interface is multilingual and available in Italian.
Creating a new project can be a long and tedious process on some platforms, but Freelancer.com has made it easy. To get started, you need to find a project template that suits your needs and customize it. Not only does this save you time, but it also helps you think about skills that you might not have thought of at first. In addition, you don’t need to pay to run ads.
The main categories of freelance work: graphic design, marketing, writing, app design.
- Best Choice for UK Companies
- Great Project Management
- Video Conference Tool from Platform
- Finding the Right Candidate Is Easy
The PeoplePerHour platform has around 2.4 million freelancers. Since most of them are located between the UK and the rest of Europe, this independent website is a great choice for businesses in this area. The process of posting jobs on the platform is simple, and there is an artificial intelligence engine that quickly provides freelancers that match your needs.
Of all the platforms I’ve tried, PeoplePerHour comes with the easiest to use project management tools. I especially like the Project Stream feature, which keeps all information about a project (invoices, messages, files, etc.) Another big bonus is the ability to videoconference with freelancers directly from the platform.
Main categories of freelance work: digital marketing, software, writing and design.
Are you now thinking of hiring a freelancer?
Are you building up more and more what you have to do? Does your project require special skills that team members lack? Jobs come and go unexpectedly and you can’t hire someone full-time, but are your current staff overloaded?
Freelancers (or a few, the number you need) may be the right answer to your needs. Finding, hiring and managing freelance workers is not as difficult as you might think. Especially if you rely on one of many freelance platforms.
Why are more and more companies looking to freelancers?
Thanks to technology, remote work is often as quiet as in the office. As a result, many companies are increasingly looking to freelancers. These are not just giants, but startups, small businesses, and even micro enterprises of all types and sizes. Sole proprietors such as bloggers, speakers and coaches also find it helpful to outsource some of their work to freelancers so they can focus on what they are best at.
The use of freelance work is increasing for the following reasons:
- Free’s up more time. There are certainly activities that only you and your team can do, but by outsourcing the work that freelancers can do in the same way (if not good), you have a stronger relationship with your clients. Take advantage of many other benefits that you might not even have thought of just because you didn’t have time to build new ideas and great results.
- expertise. If you’re working on a white paper for a new audience, your team may not yet have an expert on that topic. Some freelancers have extensive experience in beekeeping, artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and more. Also, if you need someone with experience in a particular programming language or tool, finding a freelancer is a great option.
- Low cost. When hiring a full-time worker, you have to pay membership fees, training, equipment and vacations. For freelancers, you only pay for the services they provide. Everything you need to get the job done is your responsibility.
- flexibility. When you hire a full-time employee, you pay them no matter how much work they do. Instead, you can hire a freelancer with a single project contract, at a specific number of hours a week, or with options for upcoming projects, based on your workload.
- Remote work. Is your office a little small? Physical space cost. Freelancers, on the other hand, usually work remotely, so there is no need to have a desk with a variety of devices.
- Less effort. If you hire full-time employees and they don’t prove to be the ideal resource, it can be difficult to change. There is usually a performance improvement process, trial period, and possibly billing costs to resolve the relationship. You take much less risk with freelancers: if they aren’t the right people, just stop contacting them.
What is the most popular freelance job?
Not surprisingly, the most common freelance jobs are writing, graphic design, and website development. However, there are many categories in these areas. For example, there is no single quality writing that a good marketing copywriter is unlikely to be able to handle a technical drafting project. Similarly, website developers may not be the best option for hardcore programming projects.
freelance work can do even more out of the box. Some platforms host freelancers who actually create video and commercial narration, while others include clothing design, legal advice, flyer distribution, and even astrology readings. Category is included.