As the law of probability says, the more traffic you get, the more conversions you get (such as sales and newsletters), so you should get as much traffic to your website as possible. There are many ways to improve website traffic. You can use White Hat SEO tactics such as keyword optimization, quality content creation, link building, XML sitemaps, and optimization for load speed. Other ways to drive traffic to your website are article marketing, social media marketing (SMM), paperclick (PPC), search engines, contests, affiliate marketing, joint ventures or using a Press Release Destribution Service.
An often overlooked but effective way to increase website traffic is to distribute press releases. This includes creating online press releases and distributing them through distribution channels that are in many ways common to traditional press releases,linkingnews being a good example. The major news outlets to watch are The New York Times, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, ABC, CBS, Bloomberg News, DM News and CNBC. So, how do press releases improve website traffic?
. Press releases are prominent and can be used to increase website traffic. When a press release is released, it will be available in various news feeds around the world. This will lead to brand awareness. Once your brand is recognized, people looking for the products you sell will think of you when doing their research.
Table of Contents
Another way to use
We use press releases to increase website traffic is to include contextual links. If someone likes what you write or wants to know more about you, click on the link and you will be taken directly to your landing page. The more links your company has on the World Wide Web, the more likely people are to visit your site.
Link building is one of the most effective methods of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Having contextual inbound links in your press release will increase the popularity of your links and start to rank your site on search engine results pages (SERPs) over time. This is great because most people only click on what’s on the first page of a SERP.
We Use press releases to increase website traffic. Because it makes you an industry expert. This will help you gain the trust of your target audience. The more people like you, the more often they will find you when they need the product or service you are selling.
The Internet has never been closed and has no national or geographic boundaries. This means that your press release will be seen by people all over the world – people you can’t reach otherwise, such as classified ads in newspapers and television ads. You can use the
We use press release to inform your target audience about product releases and product changes. This is important when preparing for the market. We may also use it to provide you with information related to your business. You can provide information about new acquisitions, new employees, transfers, and more. The audience will appreciate your efforts, which will make you empathize with them. The more the public trusts you, the more views you will get. In addition to using
We use press releases to improve website traffic, you can also use them for other purposes. You can use PR to manage your reputation. Reputation, once damaged, is difficult to recover, but it can be tried, and the first step is to distribute a press release. In this press release, you may state your position on damage to your reputation, such as pointing out that Product X has been recalled. Investors have embraced it, stay tuned and write a press release that will grab their attention.
What Are the SEO Benefits of a Press Release?
Simply put, the biggest SEO benefit of a press release is its indirect value! In today’s SEO world, press releases offer indirect value rather than direct value.
Direct value is gained when the URL of the press release itself is ranked on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). This is rare but possible. For example, a press release that appears in the What’s New section of Google Search can drive organic traffic to your website and generate buzz and brand awareness. You can profit directly from the links on the press release page.
But the real money in a press release lies in the indirect value it creates. If your press release is unique, eloquent, valuable, and attracting attention, it’s likely that your newspaper, media, or other blog will pick it up and endorse it. When they do, your business gets its golden links, mentions, citations, topics, referral traffic, etc. from all those external sources, not just the submission page.
Other SEO benefits of submitting a press release include:
- natural links from external sources (that is, those that build backlinks and site permissions)
- Brand awareness
- Brand / name recognition
- Referral traffic
Who Should I Write the Press Release For?
As with most forms of content creation, press releases should be written for humans, not machines or search engines. You hope your press release is interesting, useful and valuable. If a press release is not considered newsworthy, it may be against you and your SEO strategy.
What about the Role of Keywords in My Press Release?
To optimize your SEO press release, it’s important to research and select the right keywords. A press release requires at least one keyword target, which must be used in headings, first paragraphs, and anchor links. At the same time, do not stuff keywords into your press release. Google will penalize you. Some important things to keep in mind when doing a keyword research:
- Use online keyword volume tools such as the Google AdWords Keyword Tool and SEM Rush
- Search for specific keywords and long tail keywords
- Think of keywords in the context of the user, not the search engine. So think about what people are actually searching for, not what Google wants to see.
Overall, the press release should contain targeted content. It makes it useful and valuable not only to the general public but also to your business!
What about Anchor Links in My Press Release?
Anchor texts and links contribute to the indirect value of the above press releases. However, it is very important to pay attention to the press release links and anchor text.
Why are you careful?
The less it is, the more it is. Don’t overdo it with press release hyperlinks or anchor text. Use only 23 links per 500 words of text in your press release. The press release must fit within 400,600 words, which means 23-link anchor text throughout the press release. If you use too many links, your press release will look like spam and you will be given a reason to penalize your search engine or block it against SERP.
Other important points:
- To avoid penalties from Google, “No follow” all backlinks in the press release. This requires that the tag for each link contains the rel = “nofollow” attribute. If you use the nofollow link and hesitate to issue a press release, you are doing it for the wrong reason.
- Regular tags should be used when pasting large chunks of text from a website directly into a press release, or when placing a press release directly on a website or blog.
- Ideally, use the primary keyword target in the anchor text of the first link.
- Best practice is to link keywords rather than catchphrases such as “click here”, “more info”, “details”, and descriptive words (sound, smell, taste, etc.).
What are the Best Companies to use for a Press Release Submission
There are various companies that offer high quality online press release packages. As with anything, every choice has its pros and cons, and the best choice depends on your individual needs.
In addition, each company also offers different levels or packages for submissions. Depending on your needs, different packages work better or worse, so it’s important to research all options before paying.
With that in mind, there are plenty of great companies to choose from, and some online lists provide details on the best solution. Here are some great options that we have had a good experience over the years:
- PR Web
- PR Newswire
- Business Wire
With linkingnews you can Publish Your Press Release on Top-Tier News & Media Sites. And will also get Featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX & More.
- Linkingnews is trusted by thousands of startups, businesses, and digital marketing agencies.
- With LinkingNews’ white label service, press releases are displayed on major news sites and are not labeled with third-party distributors. Guarantees coverage at several top outlets such as ABC, NBC, FOX Network, Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, MarketWatch and more. With over 330,000 publications, 900,000 journalists and 90 million social media influencer networks, we are the largest network in the industry, working to satisfy our customers by ensuring white label coverage. is. The press release white label distribution service means that the press release will not be published on the official website of LinkingNews and the LinkingNews brand will not be credited as the source of the press release.